Posts Tagged ‘เจลเบรค’
The iPhone Dev-Team has released a version of Redsn0w for Windows that can jailbreak the iPod touch 2g and iPhone 3G on iOS 4 using Windows.
MuscleNerd: redsn0w 4.0 JB now available for Windows http://is.gd/cSXNN … ipt2g and iPhone3G (but no hactivation til public 4.0).
The redsn0w beta has been updated for 4.0GM on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G (non-MC version). Multitasking and homescreen wallpaper are turned on by default (Apple doesn’t normally allow this on these 2 devices). You can deselect these features if you choose.
A version for Windows is now provided.
Just like our other betas, this one intentionally doesn’t “hactivate” the iPhone. Please wait for Apple’s public release of 4.0 for that part of it.
YOU SHOULD STAY CLEAR OF THIS BETA SOFTWARE IF YOU RELY ON A CARRIER UNLOCK. That’s because the beta redsn0w works only if your device has already been upgraded to the stock 4.0beta1/beta4/GM IPSW from Apple, which contains a baseband update. If you installed that IPSW, you’ve already lost the carrier unlock until the next planned release of ultrasn0w and blacksn0w.
สามารถกู้ได้แล้วนะ และ สามารถทำให้ปิดเปิด โดยไม่ต้องใช้ Blackra1n แล้วนะครับ
เครื่อง นอกจากนี้สามารถใช้ Spirit Blackra1n และ Custom firmware ให้การ เจลเบรคครับ ได้ผลที่ดีและง่ายกว่าครับ
แต่ต้องเป็นเครื่องที่นังไม่ ได้อัพเป็น 3.1.3 original นะครับ
พบช่องโหว่แล้วแต่ว่าจะรอให้ iPhoneOS 4.0 ออกมาก่อนถึงปล่อยของ
เพราะถ้าปล่อยไปตอนนี้ เดี๋ยว Apple เอาไปแก้ใน OS4.0 ซะก่อน
iPhone 3GS jailbreak is here, but there are some limitations. It does not support iPod Touch 3G and out of the box 3GS firmware 3.1, and we found that it doesn’t work with those who have upgraded their 3GS with official firmware also. Greenpois0n will be available which claims it will jailbreak 3GS directly and easily without the need to create custom firmware.
While we are waiting for greenpois0n, the crazy guy GeoHot give out an exciting news. He said he has started to work on jailbreak all the iPhones and iPod Touches. He needs 2 days only. He wrote “And prepare to meet the program that will jailbreak them all.” in the blog with this picture. It means 3GS with firmware 3.1 out of the box can also be jailbroken. That’s all people going to the upgrade. Wish him all the best.
เราสามารถใช้ redsn0w v0.8 ในการjailbreak 3.0.1 ได้ครับ
ก็ อัพ3.0.1 ผ่าน iTuneได้เลย แล้วRun redsn0w v0.8 (แต่เวลาโปรแกรมมันถามหา IPSW ให้ไปเลือก3.0) หลังจากjail เสร็จก็ใช้ ultrasn0w 0.9 ได้สำหรับคนที่ต้องการทำ Unlock
Security researcher Christopher Soghoian reports that in a recent filing with the copyright office, “Apple has argued that consumers who wish to jailbreak their mobile phones and change the device’s unique serial number must be drug dealers or other criminals.”
[E]ach iPhone contains a unique Exclusive Chip Identification (ECID) number that identifies the phone to the cell tower. With access to the BBP via jailbreaking, hackers may be able to change the ECID, which in turn can enable phone calls to be made anonymously (this would be desirable to drug dealers, for example) or charges for the calls to be avoided.
Wired.com has also found some more ridiculous accusations in which Apple suggests jailbroken iPhones would be used to cause catastrophic damage to cellular networks.
“a local or international hacker could potentially initiate commands (such as a denial of service attack) that could crash the tower software, rendering the tower entirely inoperable to process calls or transmit data,”
“Taking control of the BBP software would be much the equivalent of getting inside the firewall of a corporate computer — to potentially catastrophic result.”
“The technological protection measures were designed into the iPhone precisely to prevent these kinds of pernicious activities, and if granted, the jailbreaking exemption would open the door to them.”
Fred von Lohmann, is an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a group founded to protect the rights of individuals. He notes that there are over a million jailbroken iPhones and this has never happened.
Apple’s argument would make open source platforms such as Android a menace to society as well. Saying that a jailbroken iPhone should be illegal because its possible to do something illegal with it sounds like a very weak defense.
You can read more about the EFF’s case against Apple here
It looks like version 0.9 of ultrasn0w fixed up the vast majority of any problems people were seeing with the 3G/3GS carrier unlock. But here’s a brief list of fixes for anyone still seeing problems:
- Unusual battery depletion is almost always caused by people choosing to “Restore from backup” instead of “Setup as new iPhone” when iTunes asks you. This isn’t caused by either the jailbreak or the unlock, but it’s a common 3.0 snafu. The fix is to just re-run the official 3.0 restore and choose “Setup as new” this time. Your music and apps and all that will still be synced, but you’ll get rid of any conflicting wifi, bluetooth, or carrier settings. Then just re-run redsn0w and install ultrasn0w.
- Remember, ultrasn0w works with hacktivated phones too, but don’t outsmart redsn0w into thinking you don’t need hacktivation! If you don’t plan on using an official sim, don’t activate via iTunes with such a sim. Just keep your unofficial sim at all times and let redsn0w and ultrasn0w handle hacktivation
- T-Mobile in the USA doesn’t use the 3G frequencies that the iPhones support, so turn off 3G in Settings->General->Network. (Some T-Mobile territories gracefully hand down to Edge mode, but most do not).
- Certain unofficial plans have limitations on whether you can make calls and use data at the same time. That’s not unlock-related.
- Some people have installed previous versions of ultrasn0w using non-standard techniques. While the ultrasn0w 0.9 update should have removed all previous versions of ultrasn0w, these users may have outsmarted our removal. So make sure you don’t still see /usr/bin/ultrasn0w present if you’re at ultrasn0w 0.9 (which doesn’t have such a binary anymore).
- If you don’t need or plan to update to ultrasn0w 0.9 from a previous version, you can avoid having that red badge over Cydia by removing repo666 as a Cydia source. Don’t worry, you can always add it back later If you follow us on twitter you’ll be advised of any new updates anyway.
Last but not least, many thanks to our resident blog moderators, angiepangie and Confucious. They’re doing a fantastic job helping people in the comments, and so are other volunteers. Thank you all for your contributions!
Apple has blocked the IPCC tethering hack used to activate iPhone tethering on the AT&T network, according to a TUAW report.
TUAW has learned that, with the release of iPhone OS 3.1 beta 2, tethering via the IPCC hack no longer works for AT&T customers. While iPhone OS 3.0 provides support for tethering, AT&T has yet to officially support it. As a workaround to obtain tethering (as well as MMS for some), some users have modified their carrier files (IPCC). As of 3.1 beta 2, this no longer works.
Those who need tethering may want to avoid the 3.1 update when it becomes available.
purplesnow แก้ปัญหา wifi และ แบตเตอรี่
Here is how to install purplesn0w:
* Make sure you have a legit activated iPhone 3GS. If you have T-Mobile make sure you disable 3G in the settings.
* Open Cydia, and add http://apt.geohot.com to your sources
* Install the com.geohot.purplesn0w package
* Watch for the success output in Cydia
* Reboot your iPhone 3GS